Friday, May 31, 2013

I don't understand you.

   I just read and article that states that Taylor Swift's neighbors in Rhode Island (where she recently paid cash for a $17 million for a house) are not happy about her security guards patrolling the grounds and keeping people from accessing the beach.
   The first thing I don't understand is why people are so upset about her living there. If Taylor visited let alone lived in my town, I would probably be the biggest thing that has ever happened here.
   Second, Taylor is a multi-millionaire. She can do whatever the hell she wants. If she wants to keep people from wondering around the perimeter of her property, she can.
   Third, I'm sure there are other ways to get to the damn beach. It's not like the beach isn't miles long, and she probably bought that house so she could have some privacy.
   Fourth, Taylor will have more guards around right now because SOMEONE TRIED TO GET ONTO HER LAND RECENTLY! She is trying to protect herself by keeping all these people around.


No comments:

Post a Comment