Friday, May 31, 2013

My First Post (Obsession History)

This is my FIRST POST EVER!!
     I don't know why but for the last two summers I have felt the need to start a blog. My blog last summer never reached one hundred view and that doesn't really bother me. This blog will be something completely different than that.
     
My first ever post on this blog will be about the history of my Taylor Swift obsession......
     When I was around eight years old, I had a babysitter as a lot of eight year olds do. At that age the only music I listened to was Hannah Montana and High School Musical, I never really branched out beyond that. One day, my babysitter was taking me to softball practice and she played this new CD for me in her car. That CD was Taylor Swift's 2006 album.

At the time I didn't think much of it. So what it's a country singer. Then, I heard a song called I'd Lie, and it was stuck in my head for literally a week afterward. And that is what started my Taylor Swift Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment